Sunday, July 12, 2015

Many Thanks for Kind Thoughts

Kitty Ahlm

Kitty and Grim

Many thanks to all the OMC folks for their kind support and words during the hospice and death of my dear mother-in-law, Kitty Ahlm.  It's weird to type the "in law" part as Kitty is as dear to me as my birth mother.

She loved motorcycles and rode with me every chance she could.  My wife swears she did it just to "show my wife up" as she won't ride. 

Kitty was a "secret" benefactor when it came to purchasing motorcycles and gear.  I would stop and visit her while on my bike and she would remark about how beautiful it was.

By the by, this was my visit in Buhl when club members were so gracious in waiting for me to make a visit during a ride.  Thanks for that.



Thanks so much for the bonsai tree sent by Rip City.  I didn't think there was a plant or tree my wife didn't have but this is one.  It is perfect.

I am proud to associate with the men (and women) of OMC.  Thanks for your friendships.

1 comment: