Monday, March 24, 2014

Testing Testing Testing



Fellow OGRES...

Please respond with a RECEIVED when you get this e-mail.

I want to make sure everyone is getting e-mails when I post on the OMC blog.  There have been some misunderstandings that lead me to believe some members aren't reading the e-mails when I post on the blog or are not getting them.  Or plain don't give a crap.

You will know it's a blog post e-mail because I always have a picture.  A standard e-mail won't have a picture.

If you receive this and don't respond, expect a personal phone call to verify your e-mail address.

I put out valuable updates and club information including by-laws clarifications...so read them.  I put a lot of effort into the website.  Please don't make it a vain effort.

Clear as mud?

This blog post, and all blog posts since 2010,  can read over and over again by going to the OMC website at:

http://www.ogresmotorcycleclub.com

You can also check out the picture gallery and get details of all the OMC events at the above website. Your yearly dues pay the the above website so you might as well use it.

Very Grim


No comments:

Post a Comment