Monday, January 24, 2011

Finally...But Well Worth the Wait

Lil Joes 4 Pocket Vest

My Lil Joes vest arrived last Friday but the door bell was not heard by anyone and USPS went on their merry way.  I had to wait all weekend to go and pick it up today.  I immediately opened the box and put the vest on.  Perfection.  Fit and finish are perfect.

I received the Lil Joes 4 pocket vest, black lining, no collar in 3Xlarge.  I am going to buy another one when I save up some money so I can have one plain and one with OGRES patches.  I'm glad I held out for the four pockets.  The workmanship is nonpareil.

I will show it off at the next Club meeting or I will be glad to get with you to show it to you or to help in getting one for you.  It is well worth the money and the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment