Wednesday, December 9, 2015

NEW OMC WEBSITE AND GALLERY




The OGRES Motorcycle Club website has been upgraded and has a whole new look.  Our webmaster (my son) has been working it over.

You can check out the new website here:

http://www.ogresmotorcycleclub.com

Be sure to click on all the little icons to see the linked features.  Especially the GALLERY as I migrated all the photos to a new venue that makes viewing, downloading and such a lot more fun.

And as we all know, this Club is about having maximum fun.  You can also access the GALLERY using this link if you don't want to go through the OMC website:

http://ogresmc.tumblr.com

I am missing a lot of years and such in the GALLERY.  If you have photos that you have not sent me, it would be great to add them to the gallery.  I can also add video, gifs and all sorts of media.

2 comments:

  1. Very, Very Nice!!!!!
    I like how you “snuck in” the Sons of Anarchy photo. Almost looks like us……
    G-man aka SCARECROW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely Done….I did get a chance to breeze through it! KROME

    ReplyDelete