Sunday, October 9, 2016

OMC October 6, 2016 Meeting Report



The meeting was commenced, as scheduled, at the Clubhouse on Fairview.  Present: G-Man, Rip City, Bomber, Smooth and Grim.  Absent: Krome, Big Easy and Duke.

Those present first enjoyed Taco Bell Doritos Supreme tacos along with non-adult beverages.  Grim brought 3 dozen so the attendees had their work cut out for them.  I believe Grim ate more than Rip City but who keeps count.

G-Man's paramedic son was our featured presenter for the evening.  He gave us great information about "Rider Down" first aid and other topics to help us hand medical emergencies while on a Run.
Part of the fun was the first grade environment with some members waving their hands in the air to interrupt the presentation with the speaker telling them to wait as the topic was upcoming.  I just hope those dust plumes around one's mouth don't occur again.

The aforementioned paramedic also brought some of this knife collection and shared some great knives and knife information with us.  I was tempted to slip a few in my pocket but the "angel on my shoulder" prevailed.  I am definitely going to have him tune up and sharpen some of my knives.

The next OMC activity is the barbecue with the spouses and Mr. and Mrs. Rip City's home on October 20th at 6:30.  I can't wait to taste that prime beef fresh off the grill.  See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment