Thursday, January 19, 2017

OMC "Valentine's" Social with Spouses on February 2nd at 6 PM


Our February "Valentine's Day" Social with Spouses will be on February 2nd at 6 PM.  We will gather at the Sockeye Grill at Fairview and Cloverdale.  

OMC members should be in attendance even if their spouses are unable to attend.  Each OMC couple will cover their respective dinner expenses.

No cuts/colors should be worn in public with our spouses.

I will reserve space for us with the restaurant.  Please let me know if you cannot attend, otherwise I will expect to see all y'all there.

For future reference, the Socials with Spouses will be in February and August.  The August Social will be held at Smooth's home this year.



3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Grim: Sonjia and I will both be gone to S. Utah starting this Thursday-Sunday and next Thursday –Sunday to get her mom’s estate, items all settled. If by chance we can get it all done this week, we might not have to go down next? It’s tough when you need to be there working days to get stuff done with attorney’s, banks etc.

    If things change I’ll know when we get back this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Smooth and I are looking forward to the meeting. Are Colors to worn?
    Smooth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be out of town and unable to attend. Have a good time.
    Duke

    ReplyDelete