Thursday, January 6, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride

My Lil Joes Vest

So I received a vest from Lil Joes Leather week before last.  It was too small.  Unfortunately, I was in one of my OCD attacks where my brain shuts down or I have tunnel vision.  I should have kept it to have Little Og or the V. P. try on.  But I sent it back.  Dumb.  Sorry.

Then it turned out they did not have the vest I wanted (four pocket, no collar, black lining 3Xlarge) in stock in my size.  They are also involved in moving their factory, et al, to a new location.  Other vendors I called confirmed this.  So I figured I would be waiting til April for my vest.

Today Mike, from Lil Joes, sent me an e-mail advising me he was going to have my vest made right away at the current factory.  One of the last ones to be made before the move.  I should have it by next week.

I will have it for "church" in February and all can check it out.  Unless you want to order now while Mike still has some stock.  Let me know and I will help.  There are also some other vendors to check for stock.

Yippee...!

No comments:

Post a Comment