Saturday, January 24, 2015

OMC Challis Spring Run Update and Reservation Alert


I spoke with Shannon at the Challis Hot Springs yesterday.  She confirmed they would do the dinner for us on Friday night as they have the past few years.  She was very nice and I think our time there will be as idyllic as in the past.

Confirmed reservations have been made by Duke, Grim, Rip City and his guest, Barry.  That leaves four rooms.  First come, first served.  I would make your reservation now if you are going.

More information about the Run at this link:

http://www.ogresmotorcycleclub.com/events.html

'Nuff said.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. G-Man and I are confirmed in our usual rm. 8.
    Getting my new stuff put on my bike next week. Can't wait.
    Bomber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. Just confirmed my reservations. By the way, I still owe you dues.
    Thanks,
    Smooth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have called and left Message for Shannon for a room, they are on winter hours and back in on Wed.
    If I don’t hear back I will call her again….
    I also rode to work today on my bike…. KROME

    ReplyDelete