Monday, July 17, 2017

OGRES Motorcycle Club Summer Run 2017 This Coming Thursday



The OGRES Motorcycle Summer Run for 2017 begins this coming Thursday July 20.   Safety briefing will be held at 8:45 a.m.  We will meet at the Stinker Station at State Street (Highway 44) and Old Horseshoe Bend Road.  

More information can be found at:

http://www.ogresmotorcycleclub.com

Smooth and Duke have indicated their unavailability for this run.  So far, I am only aware of two guests.  Please advise if you have information otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry to inform you and my fellow Ogres of two problems: I will be unable to attend the ride this weekend (I’ve just cancelled my Orofino and Salmon reservations), and my wife and I will be out-of-town the first week in August. I feel terrible about this late notice, but as i mentioned to you earlier, this is going to be a very difficult year for me with regards to my club responsibilities. Please pass on my apologies to the rest of the members until I can do so myself in person.
    Smooth

    ReplyDelete