Sunday, October 22, 2017
OGRES MC 2017 October Meeting Report
The OMC October 2017 meeting was called to order at the time and place designated. Present: Rip City, Grim, Smooth, Krome, G-Man, Gundy, and Bomber. Absent (except for a short phone-in): Duke.
Krome, Gundy, Grim and Bomber were on their bikes. Rip City showed up in a classic muscle car. It may have been the one in the above photo..........and it may not have been.
The meeting began with the scarfing down of $85 of Taco Bell Locos Doritos tacos. They were delicious and were washed down by beverages furnished by Krome.
Many subjects were discussed including the decrease in overall attendance for the OMC events and meetings. It was decided to keep on with the Club with a few changes:
1. Meetings shall now be held on the first Thursday of every ODD month of the year. They will be held at the Fairview Clubhouse at 6:30 p.m.
2. The three OMC Runs will be the default Runs of the OGRES Motorcycle Club.
3. Members are welcome to submit Runs to replace any of the three default Runs but they must be held on the same days/dates as the default Runs on the calendar.
4. Any replacement Run shall NOT exceed 300 miles PER day. Replacement Runs must be submitted to the President by April 1st to allow time for hotel reservations and other logistics. No last minute or late submissions will be considered.
5. Additional Runs may be added by any members in addition to the three OMC sanctioned default Runs. The President will assist in getting the word out after any additional Runs are submitted to him.
After further shenanigans, lies and exaggerations, the meeting was adjourned.
We will have a November 2017 meeting but there will not be a meeting in December. The November Meeting will be held off-site and should be a special one. Details are forthcoming.