Friday, November 14, 2014

OMC Salmon Summer Run 2015

Here is the OMC Summer Run details.  It should be a blast.



Thursday July 23    244 Miles  

The run will begin at the Chevron Station at Highway 55 and Beacon Light at 8 a.m. sharp.

Horseshoe Bend – Banks – Cascade – McCall – New Meadows – Grangeville – Orofino

Overnight lodging will be in Orofino at Best Western Rivers Edge, 615 Main Street, (208) 476-9999.  Each rider is responsible for making their own reservation.

Friday July 24        292 Miles

The run will continue with departure at 8 a.m. sharp.

Orofino - Kamiah – Kooskia – Lochsa Lodge – Lolo – Florence – Victor – Hamilton – Darby – Sula – Salmon

Overnight lodging will be in Salmon at The Stagecoach Inn, 201 Riverfront Drive, (208) 756-2919.  Each rider is responsible for making their own reservation.

Saturday July 25      251 Miles

The run will continue with departure at 8 a.m. sharp.

Salmon – Challis – Stanley – Lowman – Crouch – Banks – Horseshoe Bend – Boise

This ride is open to OMC members and who they invite.

The ride is limited to 10 riders.



The details have been posted at ogresmotorcycleclub.com.


2 comments:

  1. Count me in. I'm already looking forward to it.
    Smooth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grim….what a great ride, I’m in….it’s early enough before my big trip.
    Also if I can and we don’t fill to 10 riders….I would like to have my son fly out for this ride or take my son-n-law or guest?
    Thanks Krome…

    ReplyDelete