Tuesday, August 22, 2017

OGRES MC 2017 Fall Run This Coming Friday



The OGRES MC 2017 Fall Run is happening this coming Friday.

We will meet at the Chevron Station at Gowen and I 84.  The safety briefing will begin at 8:45 a.m. and we will be rolling promptly at 9 a.m. sharp.

If you are late and have to catch up, the itinerary is on the website at this link:

http://www.ogresmotorcycleclub.com

I talked to Mike at the Hot Springs today and they will not be serving us dinner due to manpower and other restraints.  I assume they will still be serving us breakfast.

So we will eat in town at the Challis Lodge and Lounge.

So far, by my count, all members are going.  Let me know if you are not going.  Also remind me if you are bringing a guest other than:

Grim:      1 guest
Gundy:   1 guest
Duke:     1 guest

See you Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment